EQUITY FINANCIAL REPORTING
Streamlined ASC 718 compliance and reporting.
When it comes to equity compensation reporting, public companies face daunting compliance challenges. Certent’s comprehensive solution simplifies and streamlines all aspects of equity compensation reporting, including the five critical components of the ASC 718 regulatory framework: valuation, expensing, corporate tax, dilution, and SEC disclosure. Gain instant visibility into equity compensation across your enterprise and refocus limited resources on higher-value activities. Plus, audits are made simple with every report including indexed formulas and calculations.
Finance professionals using Certent report a 75-85% reduction in time required for equity accounting reports per close and a 65-75% reduction in time spent per accounting modification – and cutting audit preparation time in half
A simplified web-based platform to help you confidently meet all SEC and proxy reporting requirements.
- Reduce risk and minimize exposure through a detailed audit trail
- Automate manual processes and eliminate spreadsheets while improving accuracy
- Reduce closing times and create significant cost savings
The most advanced equity compensation reporting in the market at your fingertips.
- Increase accuracy, save time, reduce risk, and minimize exposure around equity accounting and reporting processes
- Eliminate manual processes and spreadsheets with complete SEC, FASB, and IFRS calculations and support for over 15 award types
- Improve productivity with powerful filtering, sorting, tagging, and interactive reporting
What our customers say
Certent has helped our department by making us a very valid and accurate resource for HR, the accounting department, finance department and auditors. The biggest benefits we’ve gotten would be accuracy and time management – and also support.”
Director of Total Rewards,