Streamline all aspects of equity reporting including the five key ASC 718 components: valuation, expensing, corporate tax, dilution, and SEC disclosure.
- Increase accuracy, save time, reduce risk, and minimize exposure around equity accounting and reporting processes.
- Eliminate manual processes and spreadsheets with complete SEC, FASB, and IFRS calculations and support for over 15 award types.
- Improve productivity with rapid data retrieval through powerful filtering, sorting, tagging, and interactive reporting.
SOME OF OUR 2400+ SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMERS
Valuation and Expensing
- Automatically computes Black-Scholes valuations
- Built-in calculation of historical forfeiture rates and expected lives
- Accounting for all types of modifications
- Full set of journal entries for all transaction types
- Computes APIC windfall and shortfall adjustments
- Supports global tax effects of recharge agreements and employee mobility
- Full footnote and roll-forward reporting
- More than 50 lines of disclosure information
- Comprehensive proxy and executive comp reporting
With Certent’s equity accounting and financial reporting solution, there’s no need to change your administration platform. Our web-based application integrates seamlessly with all major administration providers enabling you to eliminate manual spreadsheet workflows.
Finance professionals using Certent report a 75-85% reduction in time required for equity accounting reports per close and a 65-75% reduction in time spent per accounting modification – and cutting audit prep time in half.
Setting You Up For Success
Our comprehensive implementation process includes a dedicated implementation manager, project management technology, proven proprietary implementation tools, and the resources to perform a full accounting reconciliation and data conversion if necessary.
You’re Not Alone
Our U.S.-based support and services team is made up of equity compensation and financial reporting experts passionate about making sure you achieve maximum success with our solutions.
Our CPAs and CEPs can help you with one-time events such as a merger or IPO or simply walk you through a process to ensure you are taking the right steps.