Secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable reporting and process automation solution – combining numbers with narrative.
- Enterprise disclosure management—Combine financial data from a variety of sources with in-depth narrative analysis for internal and external reporting across any department.
- Financial management process automation—Replace time-consuming manual processes with intelligent process design and automation.
- Security, control and governance—Manage documents in a collaborative yet secure environment with visibility into the report generation process.
- Multi-jurisdictional XBRL support—Enable multi-national organizations to use a single reporting/tagging solution.
- Cloud-based deployment—Provide all the functionality of the on-premise solution with the flexibility of the cloud.
Watch How it Works
See how Certent can help you reduce risk by automating your disclosure management process.
SOME OF OUR 2400+ SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMERS
CERTENT CDM FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Marry qualitative narrative analysis with enterprise data. Combine financial and operational data from a variety of sources with in-depth narrative analysis for internal and external reporting.
- Link report data directly to enterprise data sources. Create dynamic reports that update automatically when the numbers change in underlying data sources—ensuring a single, consistent version of the truth.
Permissions, Controls & Collaboration
- Configure and enforce intelligent processes. Drive process consistency and automate many manual processes in reporting and in the financial close.
- Enable controlled collaboration. Rely on a single, secure, enterprise-scalable solution for recurring, multi-author reports and presentations. Let multiple users view and edit reports simultaneously without causing versioning problems.
- Employ workflow and task management capabilities. Gain insight into critical performance management and reporting processes through dashboards and alerts.
- Optimize controls and auditability. Standardize review and validation procedures and ensure they are performed at each level of the organization—from department to business entity to corporate headquarters.
Security & Integration
- Enhance security over sensitive data and reports. Power a comprehensive set of internal security features with secure, user-based logins to prevent data leaks and insider trading.
- Deploy on cloud. Speed time to value and lower adoption costs with web-based console hosting and consulting services.
Filing Formatting & Output
- Leverage the intuitive user interface of Microsoft Office. Take advantage of staff expertise with the calculation capabilities of Microsoft Excel and formatting in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, while utilizing the additional functionality and capabilities of an enterprise solution.
- Create documents with integrated tagging. Employ high volume tagging to comply with industry-specific XBRL requirements such as Basel III for banking and Solvency II for insurance.
- Support multiple mandates. Tag financial data and commentary just once and have it automatically flow to future reports to support multiple compliance mandates.
See how one Director of Financial Reporting left manual processes and versioning issues behind when his team started using Certent.