From full to partial outsourcing, Certent’s team complements your own.
By combining Certent’s equity management software with a selection of reporting or administrative services, you can simplify and streamline crucial aspects of stock administration and the associated reporting. This helps you focus on strategic priorities. Certent’s flexible outsourcing models – from full to partial service offerings, give you the support you want when you need it, so you stay comfortably in control.
Leverage the Certent team’s extensive industry knowledge and benchmarks to maximize the effectiveness of your stock plan administration.
In addition to the immediate productivity benefits of overlaying a Certent team with your own, you can count on the long-term benefits of having vastly improved processes and best practice experts on each area of administration on your team.Learn More
Our team works with you to simplify the technology and complex reporting concepts associated with XBRL.
- U.S.-based accounting teams
- Robust validation tools and internal controls for quality review
- Transparent and competitive pricing with no surprise hidden costs
- Transition to your internal team when the time is right
- Access to online and in-person education to increase your confidence in reviewing XBRL
Let us help you meet all SEC and proxy reporting requirements.
- We’ll provide a team to manage the five critical components of the ASC 718 regulatory framework: valuation, expensing, corporate tax, dilution, and SEC disclosure
- Audits are made shorter and less painful because every report includes indexed formulas and calculations
When you invest in a Certent solution, we’ll ensure your team is fully equipped to maximize ROI.
- Choose precisely the training approach that aligns with your solution and team; 1:1, Onsite, Web-based, Custom Curriculum and Bootcamps
- From on-boarding to ongoing education, ensure your team starts fast and continues to grow their expertise and value to your organization
- Establish a culture of best practices for equity management as well as financial, regulatory and reporting practices
Our clients love us.