Improve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your external financial reports with Certent’s Disclosure Management solution.
- Direct Connection with Data Sources: Reduce the risk of manual errors and increase confidence with the ability to connect directly to your company’s internal data sources.
- Permissions & Controls: Eliminate painful versioning issues and promote accountability and collaboration with powerful audit trail, control, and permission features.
- Microsoft® Office Integration: Efficiently produce and format reports working within the Microsoft Office programs you already know how to use.
- Access to SEC Filings and Accounting Rules: Improve regulatory compliance and produce higher-quality financial reports with a built-in disclosure research solution.
Watch How it Works
See how Certent can help you reduce risk by automating your disclosure management process.
SOME OF OUR 1800+ SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMERS
CERTENT DISCLOSURE MANAGEMENT FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Direct connection to underlying company data sources ensures one version of the truth in your financial reports
- Financial connectors include Excel® and any consolidation or ERP system
- Link company data to Microsoft Excel, updating tables and content from Excel spreadsheets right into your financial reports in Microsoft Word
Permissions, Controls & Collaboration
- Audit trail functionality allows users to trace edits and lets administrators and reviewers know who made what change and when
- Check in/check out features eliminate confusion around document versions
- Collaboration features such as in-document commenting promotes seamless communication between external reporting team members
- Access to our team of financial reporting professionals dedicated to supporting you every step of the way
Access to SEC Filings & Accounting Rules
- With built-in access to Certent DisclosureNet, instantly source relevant precedent examples to improve the value and quality of your external reports
- Easily search 20+ million SEC filings and accounting regulations from the IASB, FASB, PCAOB help to boost regulatory compliance and save time creating your disclosures
Filing Formatting & Output
- Continue to work in the Microsoft Office applications you’re already familiar with to present your financial reports in a clear, concise manner
- File compliant financial reports directly with the SEC
- File types supported include XBRL Instance documents, Inline XBRL, and EDGARized HTML
See how one Director of Financial Reporting left manual processes and versioning issues behind when his team started using Certent.