The 7th Annual Regional New England Conference will be held in the Greater Hartford, CT area on Thursday, July 16th, 2015. As those who have attended a Connecticut/Boston conference in the past know, this well-established event is an excellent opportunity for learning and networking with equity compensation colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to attend five sessions throughout the day – including two general sessions and three breakout sessions (each with 2 topics to choose from). There will be valuable networking opportunities, continuing education credits (CE and CPE credits) as well as free food!
This event is open to both NASPP and non-NASPP members, and there is no cost to attend. Parking is also complementary, and there is a special hotel rate if you are travelling and would like to stay over. Be sure to mention the NASPP event when you call to book your room.
Some of the session topics include:
- Key International Updates: Your Connection to Developments Around the Globe in 60 Minutes
- Volunteer Firefighters: Navigating a Financial Reconciliation
- The Art of the (ESPP) Deal: Getting Your Global Employees to Sign on the Dotted Line
- Securing Shareholder Approval of Equity-Based Compensation – The New ISS Lens
- Through the Looking Glass: Insights into Employee Selling Behavior
This conference is jam packed with equity compensation learning and a chance to connect with your stock plan colleagues. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416 (860-635-2000) on July 16th, from 8am-5pm EDT. You can find even more detailed information here and be sure to save your seat!